Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June Inspirations

Shopping at the local antique show is a great way to find inspiration!

   What inspires me in June? Well, right this minute it is the soothing cool breeze and sunshine after several days of humidity and rain. June is that calm month after the storms of school and the May days of yard work, garden planting, and spring cleaning.

   Right now I have this one sweet moment to look at the fruits of our labors, the birds of the yard, and listen to the happy chatting of our girls in the background. Beside me is a long list of things that need to be attended to, but I will get there eventually, not just now.





So much green after the long grey winter!

"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart..."
Psalm 9:1a



I call these my "Shades of June Sky" .
What inspires you in June?

2 comments:

  1. Blue blue skies! This year brown ground and blue skies..... always a good combination, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new book. You inspire me to give this folk art a try and I know I will find more than one project to attempt in 'Wool Applique - folk art'. Thanks so much for your dedication and talent.
    Fondly with Peace to all,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete